Canada, United States
About Belly Button Tattooing
Belly button tattooing is a restorative type of tattooing that involves creating a hyper-realistic renderings of a belly button. This is a permanent tattoo service for anyone who may have experienced surgical loss of their belly button, including those who have undergone hernia repair, tummy tuck, or other abdominal surgeries. This procedure is completely customized for each client to ensure natural-looking results.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- A second session is suggested within 8-12 weeks of receiving your first session if needed.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so could result in a lost deposit.
- Our minimum age requirement for belly button tattooing is 18 years old.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- No alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment.