Canada, United States
About Scar Camouflage
Scar camouflage is precisely that. A cosmetic tattoo service that includes camouflaging and blending your natural skin tone over existing scars, stretch marks, burns, and other types of skin discolouration. This procedure is completely customized for each client to ensure natural-looking and undetectable results.
*Scar camouflage available in Canada only
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- A complimentary touch-up is offered within 8-12 weeks of receiving your first session if needed.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so could result in a lost deposit.
- Our minimum age requirement for scar camouflage is 18 years old.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- No alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Yes, scar camouflage tattooing is safe; however, no procedure comes without risks. Our team will discuss any potential allergic reactions and/or risks with clients prior to the procedure. Proper care must also be taken to work with scarred and compromised skin to avoid causing more damage.
For the most effective scar camouflage, we prefer that clients allow scars six months to one year to heal before their appointment. Scars that have had time to heal and appear lighter in colour than the surrounding skin, will produce the most optical results. Stretch marks are assessed during the consultation process.
Scar camouflage is considered a permanent type of body tattoo. Clients may experience a natural lightening during the first two weeks but the majority of our clients' tattoos stay true to colour. There are some cases, however, where colours may fade to different tones according to the individual’s response to the pigments (like lifestyle and iron deficiencies). Many factors affect these changes. Results vary with each client.
Yes, it works well for all skin types and colours. Special care will be taken for those who are prone to developing keloids or hyperpigmentation.